Google Cloud Customer Engineer for Smart Analytics
Google Cloud offers a broad range of cloud services, including computing, data storage, data analytics, and artificial intelligence. The scope of duties in the Customer Engineer for Data Analytics and AI in the department Corporate Sales in Austria and Switzerland include the following activities:
- Customer consultation and solution development: Create and implement recommendations on integration strategies, enterprise architectures and data & AI data platforms providing best practice advice. Conduct client support calls online, at client locations onsite and at Google locations in Vienna, Zurich, Munich, Athens and San Francisco.
- Relationship management: Build trusted relationships with technical C-level by collaborating with specialists, product management and engineering with approx. 35 customers.
- Go-to-market solution development: Build go-to-market solutions to reduce sales cycles as measured through pipeline, revenue, and 25% year over year business growth.
- Technical selling strategy execution: Work cross-team to identify and qualify leads and opportunities. Secure or influence technical wins with minimal guidance and remove technical barriers and meet revenue goals.
- Partner support: Develop the technical relationship and train 5 partners empowering them to drive a successful pilot or proof of concept during the migration phase. Present at a Google Cloud Event with 70 persons and a public online webinar. Engage with 2 universities to position data & AI products in education.